Kaylee & Ana

Friday, September 3, 2010

A Post For Kaylee


Kaylee will be turning 3 in October and everyday she says or does something that either cracks me up or makes me realize how fast she growing up. Her newest thing is whenever I'm talking to Brian or someone is talking and their voice gets louder, Kaylee puts up her hands and says "Mellow.mellow. Its okay, no skeeming(screaming)." And if she says it to me it's "mommy,mommy, its okay, mellow. No yelling at my daddy". I always smile when she says this and I try and tell her it's okay, I'm not yelling at daddy, everything is fine. She is just the sweetest person to everyone! Papa john took her to the park to "skeem"(swing) and she ran upto a small group of girls and says "Hi! You soo cute! Hug"? The kids are always a bit freaked out by this ofcourse. haha.

Her favorite things now are singing, playdoh, swimming, and anything princess. Oh and firetrucks! We live right up the hill from the boardwalk so there is a firetruck that goes by us daily. Kaylee gets sooo excited and they wave at her. She always yells "Bye guys! Be careful"!

No comments:

Post a Comment