Kaylee & Ana

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kaylee and Momma


Every night Kaylee & I have a routine before going to sleep. We process our day together & this has become my favorite time of the day. I always ask if she had a good day? And she always has the same response, "Ummm yeah". And then depending on what we did I'll ask questions on certain details, like the other evening Brian took the girl's to a friend of ours house for a b-day party. I first asked if she had fun, which ofcourse she said "yes" and asked if she got to eat b-day cake and she told me "ummm..no. I ate food". And then she'll begin to tell me things that happened. Which this night she said "Brody hug me", "Kaylee lubs Brody". I asked her if it was official that they were going to steady? "Ummm..yes." And then she goes through all the people that she loves, asks me if daddy is sleeping, is naners sleeping, finally I convince her that yes, it's bedtime and everyone is asleep. So she says "okay mommy, lub you, nigh-night". But after a few minutes I hear "winkle-winkle lil sta"...

No comments:

Post a Comment